We are committed to the respect and the long-term protection of the environment.
For this reason, we give a lot of importance to cultural methods we use to allow sustainable development.
Here are some examples :
- Use of windbreaks on more than 4 km, an entirely natural method to prevent soil erosion;
- Field fertilization following soil analyzes to prevent « over-fertilisation »;
- Natural soil enrichment using green manure crops;
- Use of alternative methods to chemical products to fight against unwanted pests (in collaboration with specialists from different technical support clubs);
- Irrigation based on humidity thresholds in order to reduce our water consumption.
- Research project in collaboration with the Laval University Research Chair in precision irrigation (2010-2015);